Tuesday, April 08, 2014

KAJO Drawings 3 day bid!!! Starting Bid: P400 ($9) each!




Hi! I'm Kajo Baldisimo and i'm a digital artist. But sometimes, such as today, i draw on actual paper with pens and markers. It's romance. I like it.

Each drawing was made with fade proof pens and Kurecolor markers on 8.5 x 11 inches na artboard (letter size, or regular 'kokomban' size).

If you are interested to bid or if you want to commission me for a drawing, please email me your cell number at kajobaldisimo@gmail.com. I will correspond with you thru text. All information will be confidential. Peksman. Mamatayman.

Absolutely no shill bidding. I will publish the bidding history (no names, amounts only) after the bid is over for authenticity.

Starting bid is P400 each.
Bidding Starts today, April 9, 2014.
Bidding Ends this Saturday, April 12, 2014 at 3am, madaling araw.

Maraming salamat po!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home